[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Applcations to clan MadMoney » Applications to Madmoney » Application of Dynamo (=))
Application of Dynamo
DynamoDate: Tuesday, 2008-10-14, 10:13 AM | Message # 1
Pauper
Group: Users
Chars: Hatebreedd , Skillz , Cruel

(www.darkswords.eu/?u=Hatebreedd)etc etc

Hatebreedd: lvl 43 , tank , Cruel: lvl 23 , buffer , Skillz: lvl 42 , assassin

backstabb

hrs per week 100 +

Why do you want to join us: i would like to learn new things and meet cool new people and maybe even go out on some hunts with the clan cool

What can you offer us : friendship , dependablity , trustworthyness

Do you have any friends in our clan or alliance : Yes Blairofseastone

Do you have any enemies in other clans or alliances :No

Can you comply with all of our rules : Of course

Please list all clans you have previously been in : none

Please list any alts you may have : stated above

Please list your mentor if you have one : Blairofseastone

My name is Curtis and i reside in ohio,usa , i am a mmorpg fanatic , since a friend introduced me to DS i became hooked , I have never been an any clans and i always try to have no enemys , im a good person to be around while in groups , i dont make enemys and i dont beg for anything. I like the name Madmoney and the clan avatar. I do use a maphack in game and i look off kakaze's world map when i get lost or if im looking for monsters . My birthday is in 7 days and i will be 20 , i have a beautiful daughter who means the world to me . Thats pretty much all about me and who i am cool

Added (2008-10-14, 10:13 Am)
---------------------------------------------
i will accept the fact that the minimum level is 75 with a mentor of the clan , and 150 if not , i will post here when i reach that level

AdminDate: Thursday, 2008-10-16, 11:29 PM | Message # 2
Webpage Adminstrator
Group: Administrators
Please keep us updated on the progress of your characters, and plz let us know which character you are applying with.

Forum » Applcations to clan MadMoney » Applications to Madmoney » Application of Dynamo (=))
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024