[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Applcations to clan MadMoney » Applications to Madmoney » Application From KungFuPanda
Application From KungFuPanda
KungFuPandaDate: Wednesday, 2009-02-18, 10:33 AM | Message # 1
Pauper
Group: Users
1. Your character's nameKungFuPanda

2. Your player's nameGeorge

3. Age50+

4. A link to your site www.darkswords.eu/?u=KungFuPanda

5. GenderMale

6. Character Level including religion and general character type (assassin, tank, nuke, buffer,
hitter)
Lvl 265/ no religion / hitter

7. List any relevant skills (stealh, openwounds, knockdown, etc) Axe mastery, disembowel, riposte, carnage,
defensive stance, armour of faith

8. How many hours do you play per week15-20

9. Why do you want to join usLooking for clan that knows the game, has experienced members that can help and mostly to have fun smile

10. What can you offer usI can spend hours collecting stuff and not get bored : Have some knowledge of builds and don't mind helping new people with their questions smile

11. Do you have any friends in our clan or alliance I know some, have helped some.. but they prob not remember quiet little me smile

12. Do you have any enemies in other clans or alliancesNot that I know of smile

13. Can you comply with all of our rulesThey seem fair and reasonable to me

14. Please list all clans you have previously been inThis char has never been in a clan sad

15. Please list any alts you may have Prescilla (lvl 303 ) Mortimer ( a lvl 150 pure tank) Nilrem (lvl 120 buff/healer) but I hardly ever log on with theses smile

16. Please list your mentor if you have oneLeek, but he has never spoken to me EVER since I was lvl 30, but I forgot to kick him smile

17. Write a brief paragraph telling us who you areSemi retired grandad living in Australia. Baby sit grand children and am AFK a lot so can't always group, but makes it easy for me to collect brew items. I ike games and jokes and not taking things too serious smile

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message edited by KungFuPanda - Wednesday, 2009-02-18, 10:43 AM

BlairOfSeastoneDate: Wednesday, 2009-02-18, 7:55 PM | Message # 2
Goddess
Group: Administrators
I would love to vote yes on your application, but isn't prescilla in suikoden?

[img]
[/img]

KungFuPandaDate: Friday, 2009-02-20, 9:09 PM | Message # 3
Pauper
Prescilla is not in Suiks, Prescilla is currently in vengeance, but about to leave/get booted for inactivity.
As I said in application, I do not use the alts much sad If I get accepted into this clan, the issue with Prescilla will disappear smile

Message edited by KungFuPanda - Friday, 2009-02-20, 9:11 PM

BlairOfSeastoneDate: Tuesday, 2009-02-24, 12:47 PM | Message # 4
Goddess
Group: Administrators
If you leave vengeance with prescilla then i will approve the application

[img]
[/img]

KungFuPandaDate: Saturday, 2009-02-28, 8:57 PM | Message # 5
Pauper
Done and dusted, Prescilla now free agent smile

Added (2009-02-28, 8:57 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
I applied, met the selection criteria, was accepted pending removing Prescilla from other clan. Did all that and get ignored sad

If this is how you treat potential members , I don't want to join. Good bye.

Forum » Applcations to clan MadMoney » Applications to Madmoney » Application From KungFuPanda
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024